Firm goals to encourage two-way interactions and make it simpler to preview displays.
Prezi introduced new options at the moment that permit enterprise customers to deliver content material into their video feeds throughout dwell conferences on most video platforms, together with Microsoft Groups, Zoom and Webex.
SEE: Analysis: Video conferencing instruments and cloud-based options dominate digital workspaces; VPN and VDI much less standard with SMBs (TechRepublic Premium)
The brand new options embody the power to:
- Toggle between View Modes to make it straightforward to spotlight a key characteristic, knowledge level or product demo video.
- Use the brand new side-panel-only mode to preview slides proper subsequent to the video conferencing app.
- Change between Darkish/Gentle modes primarily based on OS settings to enhance readability.
Jim Szafranski, chief government officer, Prezi, mentioned that corporations will quickly be searching for social media-level engagement in video conferences within the type of onscreen responses to permit attendees to have interaction the speaker with out interrupting.
“We’re seeing first-hand that letting contributors drop GIFs, pictures, and typed responses into the video display screen, results in exponentially extra suggestions and engagement in video conferences,” he mentioned. “Every workforce member will be responding onscreen 5-10 instances per assembly, the place possibly they beforehand spoke as soon as per name.”
He additionally predicts that corporations will begin to add logos and different branding parts to video conferences by way of the “decrease third” of the display screen, very similar to the crawl on information channels.
“Take into consideration how web sites appeared when the web began, versus how they appear now,” he mentioned. “That is how far the immersive digital look of video conferences will take us.”
He additionally thinks that making video conferences extra interactive and fewer boring has the potential to erase the division created between in-person and distant staff.
“Within the hybrid workplace part we’re heading into, I feel that workers can do an excellent job working from dwelling by bringing their content material into the video display screen round them, making the concept that you’re distant not constraining,” he mentioned.
Prezi interviewed greater than 1,000 hybrid workplace staff to tell the brand new consumer expertise. Based mostly on this suggestions, the corporate recognized these prime 5 priorities amongst hybrid staff for making digital conferences higher:
- Extra immersive video assembly experiences/constructing private connection
- Instruments which are deeply built-in inside present workflows
- On-screen branding and presence for workers and gross sales video conferences
- Expanded means for the viewers to have interaction the speaker via visible and copy-driven responses
- Capacity to make any content material or deck video-ready
SEE: The way forward for work: Instruments and techniques for the digital office (free PDF) (TechRepublic)
The brand new UX is on the market on Prezi Video for Internet, Mac and Home windows.
Prezi introduced an integration with Google Slides in July. Prezi Video permits customers to current movies, GIFs, displays, pictures and sort textual content on-screen of a dwell or recorded video. Along with Google Meet, Prezi Video works with all main video streaming platforms. Prezi introduced an integration with Google Workspace earlier this yr.