Final Up to date on Dec 23, 2021
As we all know Outlook Mac app is customizable and the Mail app itself. we are able to change the default mail app on Mac and set it as Outlook. As well as, We are able to rearrange the account precedence for a number of accounts are added within the outlook mac app. Meaning we don’t have to pick out or change from tackle whereas composing a brand new mail in outlook mac.
we’re completely happy that can assist you, submit this Kind, in case your answer isn’t lined on this article.
This selection can also be out there on iOS and iPadOS Outlook app. However it’s important to do it manually on different units as a result of these settings will not be synced with different units.
Change Default Account or Main account on Outlook Mac
- Open Outlook app on Mac, From high menu > Outlook > Preferences.
- Subsequent, Choose Accounts in Private settings.
- Choose one other secondary account from the left aspect of the window, Now, Click on on the Extra possibility, to Discover the choice “Set as Default“.
- Now, Your Main account is changed with a Lately assigned Default account.
- Now, You don’t have to alter Main account’s from the tackle within the outlook mail app.
- That’s it.
How do take away a main account from Outlook?
We are able to Handle added outlook account on Mac from the Outlook account preferences settings. So, Eradicating the Main account or Secondary account is as a lot simple as proven within the under steps.
- Open the outlook app on Mac. from the highest Mac menu, Outlook > Preferences.
- Choose Accounts > Now, Choose the account from the left aspect of the window which you wish to delete from Mac. For that, we don’t have to alter the account precedence.
- Choose account, Click on on the [-] button to take away from outlook mac.
- That’s it.
Hope you get the answer on altering Main Account within the Outlook mac app. Now, share your remark for extra assist & information.