As COVID-19 circumstances proceed to rise, the variety of Apple retail shops within the U.S. which can be briefly closed right now has surpassed 20. Not the entire closures are associated to the virus, with 5 shops closed in Washington state following inclement climate.
The newest high-profile areas to be shut for enterprise embrace Apple Carnegie Library in Washington, D.C., Apple Century Metropolis in Los Angeles, and Apple Walnut Road in Philadelphia. Apple additionally has six shops briefly closed in Texas, along with three in Ohio, two in Virginia, two in Georgia, and a handful of others.
The complete record of areas which can be briefly closed right now per Apple’s web site:
- Apple Carnegie Library in Washington, D.C.
- Apple Century Metropolis in Los Angeles, CA
- Apple Beverly Middle in Los Angeles, CA
- Apple Walnut Road in Philadelphia, PA
- Apple Baybrook in Friendswood, TX
- Apple First Colony Mall in Sugar Land, TX
- Apple Highland Village in Houston, TX
- Apple Memorial Metropolis in Houston, TX
- Apple Willowbrook Mall in Houston, TX
- Apple The Woodlands in The Woodlands, TX
- Apple Crocker Park in Westlake, OH
- Apple Eton in Woodmere, OH
- Apple Summit Mall in Akron, OH
- Apple Truthful Oaks in Fairfax, VA
- Apple Potomac City Middle in Woodbridge, VA
- Apple Cumberland Mall in Atlanta, GA
- Apple Lenox Sq. in Atlanta, GA
- Apple Saddle Creek in Germantown, TN
- Apple The Gardens Mall in Palm Seashore Gardens, FL
- Apple Pheasant Lane in Nashua, NH
- Apple Towson City Middle in Towson, MD
5 shops in Washington state are additionally closed right now following inclement climate:
- Apple Alderwood in Lynnwood, WA
- Apple Bellevue Sq. in Bellevue, WA
- Apple Southcenter in Tukwila, WA
- Apple Tacoma Mall in Tacoma, WA
- Apple College Village in Seattle, WA
Apple didn’t touch upon the closures, however it mentioned most of the shops which can be briefly closed proceed to serve clients with orders positioned for pickup or same-day supply. Bloomberg‘s Mark Gurman has beforehand reported that many retailer closures have been on account of rising COVID-19 circumstances amongst workers.
“We often monitor situations and we’ll modify our well being measures to help the well-being of consumers and workers,” Apple advised Bloomberg earlier this month, including that it stays dedicated to complete well being and security measures. A number of different Apple retail shops that had been briefly closed this month have since reopened.
Replace: Apple has additionally closed its main retail shops in New York Metropolis on account of COVID-19 circumstances, together with its Fifth Avenue, Grand Central, SoHo, and World Commerce Middle areas, in accordance with Bloomberg‘s Mark Gurman.